The FIM and Dorna confirm today the thirteen rounds of the 2020 Red Bull FIM MotoGP Rookies Cup.
• May 2-3 - Rounds 1-2 -Jerez (Spain)
• May 16-17- Rounds 3-4 - Le Mans (France)
• May 30 - Round 5- Mugello (Italy)
• June 20-21 - Rounds 6-7 - Sachsenring (Germany)
• July 11-12 - Rounds 8-9 - Kymi Ring (Finland)
• August 15-16 - Rounds 10-11 - Spielberg (Austria)
• October 3-4 - Rounds 12-13 - Aragon (Spain)
It is mandatory for all FIM Circuit Racing World Championship and Cups to adhere to the new FIM homologation for helmet process as from their first event of 2020.
All riders must wear a helmet conforming to the latest FIM helmet homologation standards in the following competitions: FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 World Championships; FIM Superbike/Supersport/Supersport 300 World Championships; Red Bull FIM MotoGP Rookies Cup, FIM Moto3 Junior World Championship; FIM MotoE World Cup; FIM Endurance World Championship & World Cup; FIM Sidecar World Championship; FIM Land Speed Records.
The list of homologated helmet is available HERE
Communication FIM and Dorna