The Repsol Honda Team rider closed the Trial GP World Championship with the seventh win of the season. Takahisa Fujinami finished in sixth position.
The ninth round of the season that took place this weekend in Italy finished with the seventh victory for Toni Bou, who secured the Championship title two weeks ago.
Second in the first lap, one point behind the leader, the Repsol Honda Team rider recovered lost terrain during the second pass and secured the win with a three-point advantage over Adam Raga, second today.
His team mate at the Repsol Honda Team, Takahisa Fujinami, was sixth in today’s round, the same position he has in the final overall classification of the championship.
Results TrialGP Italy
1. TONI BOU / Repsol Honda Team 21 points
2. ADAM RAGA / TRRS 24 points
3. JERONI FAJARDO / GasGas 37 points
4. ALBERT CABESTANY / Beta 46 points
5. JAIME BUSTO / GasGas 46 points
6. TAKAHISA FUJINAMI / Repsol Honda Team 63 points
1. TONI BOU / Repsol Honda 170 points
2. JERONI FAJARDO / GasGas 132 points
3. ADAM RAGA / TRRS 129 points
4. JAIME BUSTO / GasGas 124 points
5. ALBERT CABESTANY / Beta 102 points
6. TAKAHISA FUJINAMI / Honda 91 points