Due to health and safety directives issued by the government of the Czech Republic amid concerns over COVID-19 (coronavirus), the 2020 Anlas Czech Republic FIM Speedway Grand Prix, originally scheduled for 13 June, has been postponed until September.
This decision was made after careful consideration and consultation with the FIM, BSI Speedway, ACCR (Autoklub České Republiky) and the Marketa Stadium promoter, with the well-being of riders and supporters remaining the top priority.
The re-scheduled date in September will be announced in due course, with further event details to be made available as soon as they have been finalised.
All tickets already purchased for the event will remain valid for the revised date, and ticket sales will re-commence on 1 August.
FIM & BSI Communications