They are on the beginning of their speedway careers and on upcoming Friday they will face a big challenge. Lots of fans, huge pressure and one aim - getting the FIM Speedway Youth World Cup in the 250cc category!
The final round of the FIM Speedway Youth World Cup 250cc will take place on July 15, right before the Speedway Euro Championship round in Güstrow, Poland. The young riders were fighting for promotion on the last weekend in Grudziądz.
Besides the 14 riders promoted for semi-finals last week, FIM has nominated two riders as the Wild Cards for the Friday's final: Ben Ernst (Germany) & Jacob Hojmark (Denmark).
The meeting will start at 8 PM and will be broadcasted by the online TV station KP Sport.
Direct link: www.kpsport.pl
1. Mika Meyer KNMV (Netherlands)
2. Toni Hyyrylänien SML (Finland)
3. Benjamin Nielsen DMU (Denmark)
4. Leon Flint ACU (Great Britain)
5. Jacob Hojmark DMU (Denmark – Wild Card)
6. Matthew Gilmore MA (Australia)
7. Marcin Turowski PZM (Poland)
8. Gaetan Stella FFM (France)
9. Celina Liebmann DMV Motorsport DMSB (Germany)
10. Lars Figved NMF (Norway)
11. Kenneth Jürgensen DMU (Denmark)
12. Niklas Sayrio SML (Finland)
13. Ben Ernst DMV Motorsport DMSB (Germany) – Wild Card
14. Arslan Fayzulin MFR (Russia)
15. Mads Hansen DMU (Denmark)
16. Jedd List MA (Australia)
R1. Niels Oliver Wessel DMV Motorsport DMSB (Germany)
R2. Tim Wunderer DMV Motorsport DMSB (Germany)
One Sport Sp. Communications