2020 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship season is suspended until further notice
Due to the increasing spread of COVID-19 and expanding restrictions on domestic and international travel, and in accordance with national state and local governments prohibiting large group gatherings, the 2020 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, season has been postponed until further notice.
The following Supercross events have been cancelled:
• March 14 in Indianapolis, IN at Lucas Oil Stadium
• March 21 in Detroit, MI at Ford Field
• March 28 in Seattle, WA at CenturyLink Field
• April 4 in Denver, CO at Empower Field at Mile High
• April 18 in Foxborough, MA at Gillette Stadium
The health and safety of everyone attending and competing in our live events, as well as our touring personnel, is our top priority. We will continue to monitor the situation.
We value you as a fan and appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Visit Supercrosslive.com for real-time updates.
FIM & Feld Entertainment