Dear Sport City,
The FIM is officially launching its Invitation to Tender for the Hosting of the 2016 FIM General Assembly and Gala Ceremony.
During the FIM Gala Ceremony, the two-wheel community gathers to celebrate and applaud the achievements of motorcycling's finest and fastest riders. The season's wide array of FIM Champions walk on stage alongside invited Legends from the various disciplines for an Award Ceremony that is attended by key industry stakeholders and media.
The FIM General Assembly takes place one day prior the FIM Gala Ceremony and brings together delegates representing the 112 National Federations from around the world.
The FIM General Assembly and Gala Ceremony is a unique opportunity for a city and a country to welcome a prestigious event from the governing body for motorcycling in the world.
Through this event, the hosting city has access to:
- A dynamic international sports federation promoting the values of courage, excellence and commitment
- 112 national motorcycling federations led by the same passion
- 50 World Motorcycling Champions and Legends making the FIM Gala Ceremony one of the most glamorous sporting events
- A powerful and global media exposure with an impact far beyond the sport world
- Networking with the industry's leaders and decision-makers
- Creative ways to connect the 500 participants to the host region
- A large community of engaged fans who relay their experience on social platforms
>>> Take a look at the 2016 FIM General Assembly and Gala Ceremony Official Website <<<
The FIM looks forward to receiving your bid for the hosting of the 2016 FIM General Assembly and Gala Ceremony.